Join our Team!!
GreenLeaf, the leading local produce company is hiring now. Do you have experience in restaurants or hotels? Do you enjoy customer service and learning about new products? Do you want to be part of a team that makes a difference every day?
If so, then this is the job for you.
Greenleaf's Customer Service Representative is responsible for answering high volume calls from chefs, hotels, winery's, etc. in a fast paced, team environment. Each member of the team is responsible for entering/facilitating orders from customers, updating orders, and generating invoices in a timely manner. This position ensures that our customers, the chefs using our produce order the right product, receive answers to their questions and solutions to their problems. This position works closely with operations, Sales and Buyers.
- Customer Service experience required and specific restaurant, produce or hospitability background is preferred.
- Strong professional communication skills which includes the ability to read, write and speak intermediate English.
- Ability to read, write and speak Intermediate Spanish is a plus.
- High volume telephone skills desired.
- Ability to multi-task required. Answering phones and data entry at one time.
We offer a competitive wages and bonus package with a generous benefit offering that includes medical, dental and a 401k match.
Applications accepted in person: Monday – Friday, 9am – 2pm
or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Fax to 415-647-2994