Category: IT Specialist
Report to: IT Director
Location: South San Francisco
GreenLeaf, Bay Area’s leading produce and specialty food distributor serving over 1000 of the greater Sf Bay Area’s finest restaurants, hotels, caterers and retailers is hiring now is hiring now at our new state of art warehouse in Brisbane. The ideal candidate should have the desire and will to expand their role within the company as demands change.
• Education and/or Experience: BS degree in Information Technology/Systems and/or 5 years work related experience. Over 3 years experience in engineering,
• Technical Skills: Good understanding of networks, application programs and communication systems.
• Provide hands on administration of network and server hardware and software;
• Responsible for performance tuning and system maintenance on PC servers, network and communication systems, including PBX, VoIP systems;
• Document architecture, design, support methodologies and configuration management.
• Recommend and implement security for Microsoft and network environments, including Anti-virus solutions;
• Install, set up, and troubleshoot hardware and software problems;
• Operate on-site and remotely to analyze and resolve issues related to reliability, protection, capacity, accessibility, and overall functionality;
• Handle helpdesk issues and support remote sites;
• Maintain and troubleshoot Windows Server 2012, 2008 powered IT environments;
• Configure and deploy Windows 7, 8, and 10;
• Configure and analyze a variety of network services and applications including AD, DNS, DHCP, DFS and NTFRS;
• Design information technology architectures including virtualized infrastructures and private/dedicated/hybrid cloud designs;
• Support and administer MS Outlook client with back office Microsoft Exchange Server, MS Office suite, phone communications, and Internet access;
• Plan and implement upgrades to MS desktop OS, Windows 2012 Server and Windows 2008 server, Active Directory, and Microsoft Exchange 2010 through 2016 Server;
• Design and test protection policies including onsite high availability, fault tolerance, backups and AV as well as offsite or cloud based disaster recovery;
• Provide 24/7 on call support as needed
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Problem solving and innovative process improvement.
• Decision making and organizational skills.
• Results oriented and able to meet deadlines in fast-paced environment.
• Detail oriented
• Dependable self-starter.
Shift: Monday - Friday. This is a full time positon.
We offer a great total compensation package, competitive wages and bonus incentive program. Our generous benefit offering includes, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement, 7 holidays, Three weeks of personal time off plan, life insurance, long term disability.
Join our GreenLeaf family today by applying NOW! In person: Monday – Friday 9a.m. – 4p.m.
email@example.com Via Fax: (415) 647-2994.