Job Category: Operations
Report to: Warehouse Manager
GreenLeaf, Bay Area’s leading produce and specialty food distributor serving over 1000 of the greater Sf Bay Area’s finest restaurants, hotels, caterers and retailers is hiring now is hiring now at our new state of art warehouse in Brisbane. We want energetic, and experienced people to join our team NOW!
• Selection of produce
• Perform work in a safe manner
• Adhere to all safety regulatory guidelines, company policy and support safe work practices
• Perform other duties as assigned or as may be necessary
• Be able to work in temperature controlled walk in refrigerators 35-45F and freezers O to 45F degrees.
• Able to lift, pull, push minimum of 50 lbs.
• Picking orders on a voice command system
• Forklift certified is a plus
• Stand up pallet jack experience a plus.
• Able to communicate (write-read English) prefer.
• Attention to detail
• Team oriented
Shift: 1st shift 5:00p.m. to 2:00a.m. 2nd shift 6:30p.m. to 3:30a.m.
Full time and Part time positions available. Schedule alternates with weekends based on business needs.
We offer a competitive wages and bonus package with a generous benefit offering that includes 7 holidays, 15 days of Personal time off, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, life insurance, long term disability. Friendly, high performing work environment that values their employees and treats everyone with respect.
Join our GreenLeaf family today by applying NOW!
In person: Monday – Friday 9a.m. – 4p.m.
Via Email: email@example.com
Via Fax: (415) 647-2994