Greenleaf is Bay Area’s leading produce and specialty food distributor serving over 1000 of the greater Sf Bay Area’s finest restaurants, hotels, caterers and retailers is now hiring at our new state of the art warehouse in Brisbane.
We have several internship openings for summer, 2020. This is a great opportunity for a business major who wants experience with the supply chain, to be hands-on with the product, and product quality, knowledge of agriculture, exposed to business inventory logistics, and fifo. The ideal candidate must be highly motivated individual, reliable, organized, and detail oriented.
• Selection of produce
• Perform work in a safe manner
• Adhere to all safety regulatory guidelines, company policy and support safe work practices (we will train)
• Perform other duties as assigned or as may be necessary
• Able to lift, pull, push minimum of 50 lbs.
• Be able to work in temperature controlled walk in refrigerators 35-45F and freezers O to 45F degrees
• Able to communicate (write-read English) prefer.
• Attention to detail
• Team oriented.
Full time and Part time positions available. Schedule alternates with weekends based on business needs.
We offer a competitive wages and bonus package for milestone achievement. Friendly, high performing work environment that values their employees and treats everyone with respect.