Report to: Quality Assurance Manager
Location: South San Francisco
Greenleaf, Bay Area’s leading produce and specialty food distributor serving over 1000 of the greater SF Bay Area’s finest restaurants, hotels, caterers and retailers is now hiring at our new state of the art warehouse in Brisbane. We are looking for energetic and experienced people to join our team NOW!
• Physically removes aging product from cases and cleans with care.
• Keeps a daily written log of completed product with inventory information.
• Ensures product is labeled accurately, including Greenleaf private label line.
• Hand pack and manage Greenleaf private label tomato inventory.
• Manage daily driver and staff kitchen fruit.
• Actively participates in a safety culture environment.
• High school diploma or general equivalency degree (GED) preferred
• Previous produce and/or kitchen experience preferred
• Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
• Ability to read, speak and write in English; bilingual in Spanish preferred
• Ability to calculate basic figures and amounts
• Attention to detail
• Good communication skills
• Team oriented
• Good organizational skills
This is a full time position.
We offer a competitive wage and bonus package with a generous benefit offering that includes 7 holidays, 15 days of personal time off, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, and group life insurances including long term disability. This is a friendly, high performing work environment that values our employees and treats everyone with respect.
Join our GreenLeaf family today by applying NOW!
In person: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 4:00pm
Via Email: email@example.com
Via Fax: (415) 647-2994
GreenLeaf is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.