Job Category: Accounting
Report to: Credit Manager
GreenLeaf, Bay Area’s leading produce and specialty food distributor serving over 1000 of the greater Sf Bay Area’s finest restaurants, hotels, caterers and retailers is hiring now is hiring now at our new state of art warehouse in Brisbane. The ideal candidate should have the desire and will to expand their role within the company as demands change.
• Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in the collections field (food & beverage distribution a plus).
• Monitor accounts receivable.
• Evaluate delinquent account to determine the best course of action.
• Perform collection activity duties on delinquent accounts by utilizing phone calls, email, fax, etc.
• Accounts reconciliation as applicable.
• Ensure that customers pay according to their terms and monitor their credit limits usage.
• Review with Credit Manager (weekly, bi-weekly basis) all customers to make sure collections are in accordance with terms of sale and credit limits.
• Review with Credit Manager (weekly, bi-weekly basis) all reconciliation terms.
• Set up and follow up on payment plans after getting approval from the Credit Manager.
• Handle bank return items (checks, ACH/EFT) with customers and seek replacement ASAP in a form of a cashier’s check or with a credit card.
• Respond to customer inquiries to establish and maintain positive communications and relationships with customers.
• Maintain complete, accurate and updated credit screens.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Problem solving and innovative process improvement.
• Decision making and organizational skills.
• Results oriented and able to meet deadlines in fast-paced environment.
• PC and technical aptitude (proficient in MS Office Word, Excel, and Outlook).
• Basic Knowledge of accounting principles, practices and procedures.
• Knowledge of collections laws and procedures
• Detail oriented
• Dependable self-starter.
Shift: Monday - Friday. This is a full time positon.
We offer a great total compensation package, competitive wages and bonus incentive program. Our generous benefit offering includes, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement, 7 holidays, Three weeks of personal time off plan, life insurance, long term disability.
Join our GreenLeaf family today by applying NOW! In person: Monday – Friday 9a.m. – 4p.m.
Via Email: email@example.com Via Fax: (415) 647-2994.