Greenleaf is a growing produce and specialty food distributor serving over 1000 of the greater SF Bay Area’s finest restaurants, hotels, caterers, and large corporate catering facilities. With our new location in Brisbane, CA, and state of the art facilities we are looking to expand and continue to grow throughout California. Greenleaf has been a staple in the Bay Area community for over 40 years and has a renowned reputation for taking outstanding care of our growers, customers, and employees.
Our Mission is simple. We strive to be the trusted connection between premium California Growers and the exceptional Chefs of the Bay Area.
We believe in having a passion for our products and people, we drive to deliver excellence in everything we do.
This position is responsible for perform counts and ensure all inventory is accounted for and the reported according to company policy. Maintain adequate inventory levels, cycle counts, and inventory. Investigate and correct discrepancies in the reported quantities and locations of all inventories.
- · Count Physical Inventory
- · Run Report Inventory Variances
- · Adjust Physical Inventory
- · Monitor Sales for the Following Day
- · Print Orders Thru BFC
- · Check Short Item during Day Pick
- · Inform Sales Rep About any Potential Shorted Items
- · Send Recap of Amount Picked During the Day
- · Check Orders Accuracy and Quality
- · Audit Day Picking Equipment at EOD
- · Monitor and Check Transaction During the Day
Education and/or experience:
High School Diploma or minimum of 2 years satisfactory work experience in a similar position and industry
- · Two years of experience in the produce industry to include product buying, shipping, receiving and management
- · Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask when needed to get the job done
- · Computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- · Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- · Produce Pro experience helpful
- · Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, staff, and the public.
- · Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and additions on invoices, etc. Ability to reconcile differences in data.