Job Category: Marketing Department
Reports to: Sr. Marketing Manager
Location: Brisbane, CA
Greenleaf, the San Francisco Bay Area’s leading produce and specialty food distributor serving over 1000 of the greater SF Bay Area’s finest restaurants, hotels, caterers and corporations.
The Marketing Specialist will take lead on all creative content across multiple marketing channels, help guide company marketing strategy to generate revenue growth and new customer acquisition, be the point person on market research and track campaign success with relevant data metrics.
- Support the marketing department’s initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, event, social media, or content marketing
- Manage relationships with external vendor to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs, and to ensure competitiveness
- Design weekly email campaigns and newsletters, facilitating the promotion of incoming products with updated photography and relaying key information from the buying team.
- Organize promotional events and sponsorships, coordinating with event leaders, participants, and our staff to ensure prompt delivery of donated materials and merchandise.
- Conduct research and analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and best marketing practices to build successful strategies. Routinely provide leadership team with market research findings.
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis. Extract key insights for Identifying effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives, plan future campaign development, and build strategy.
- Taking design lead on all photography, video, and marketing materials for both marketing campaigns and daily projects and ensuring that all internal and external marketing assets stay on-brand.
- Ensure the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels, including social media, website, email, ordering pop-ups and voicemail.
- Maintaining inventory of promotional materials, including research of functional and exciting swag items, tracking existing inventory, maintaining budgets, and designing products for our customers and potential leads.
- Work cross-departmentally on internal branding projects to ensure that new and existing employees have the tools they need to succeed in the workplace. This may include the development of training videos, office space redesign, facility tour videos, or general office admin duties.
- Assist on internal communications and messaging, company-wide addresses, town-hall presentations, and urgent updates.
- Lead bi-weekly meetings with Sales to maintain communication across departments. Collaborate with the Sales team to get consumer insight, provide any needed marketing materials, sell sheets, or seasonal guides.
- Maintain posting schedule across social media channels, ensuring that unique and engaging content is properly executed and delivered, and product photos are up to date.
- Education: Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a field related to marketing or graphics.
- 2-3 Years of working experience in related fields
- Possess thorough understanding of digital production and marketing strategies
Experience: Must have 2 years of restaurant or food industry experience and at least 5+ years of Marketing experience
Please go to https://greenleafsf.com for more information.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $30.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Brisbane, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Marketing: 5 years (Required)
- Restaurant or food: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location