We are Greenleaf – Bay Area Produce (greenleafsf.com), Looking for enthusiastic people to join our Quality team!
The receiver ensures that GreenLeaf receives the absolute best produce for customers and makes sure that these products meet the company’s high expectations. He/she controls the right rotation of the product, productivity, and the training of the team (stock porters). This position works closely with the buyers, stock porters and supervisors. Follows the HACCP program.
· Walks the warehouse and checks product stock
· Attends daily shift meeting; follows daily exercise program
· Ensures all products are good and fresh
· Ensures driver’s load sheets match the incoming load sheets
· Records any problems on a daily log
· Checks temperatures of product and records on log
· Ensures all products are labeled and stamped properly
· Ensures all products are rotated and being used properly
· Works on pick sequence
· Checks SF and SSF trucks
· Enters all tags in the computer
· Checks routes
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS :To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Must have three years’ experience in the produce industry.
Education and/or experience: AA preferred.
Language skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business information, technical procedures.. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, staff, and the general public.
Mathematical SKILLS: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and additions on invoices.
Attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Good time management
- Ability to work well with others
- Profit sense
Reasoning ability: Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.