Collection of your Personal Information
- Your First and Last Name
- Your Mailing Address
- Your E-mail Address
- Your Phone Number
- Information you provide to us if you correspond with us  [LP4]
If you purchase GreenLeaf’s products and services, we will collect details of the transaction including billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
We collect  your personal information if voluntarily provided to us or as you navigate our website. You may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners;  [LP8] (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. 
Use of your Personal Information
- operate and deliver the services you have requested,
- communicate with you and respond to your questions
- improve your online experience
- manage your accounts with us
- detect, investigate, and help prevent security incidents, fraud, or other illegal activities
- comply with our legal and financial obligations
- monitor and analyze trends
- tailor content and information we provide to you
- facilitate contests, sweepstakes, rewards or other prizes,
- inform you of other products or services available from GreenLeaf and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
GreenLeaf does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
GreenLeaf may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to GreenLeaf and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Greenleaf may disclose your information in connection with or during negotiations concerning a merger or acquisition of all or part of our business. GreenLeaf may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on GreenLeaf or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of GreenLeaf; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of GreenLeaf, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
GreenLeaf may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within GreenLeaf in order to determine what GreenLeaf services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within GreenLeaf to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by GreenLeaf . This information can include: your IP address, browser type, geolocation,  domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the GreenLeaf website
The GreenLeaf website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize GreenLeaf pages, or register with GreenLeaf site or services, a cookie helps GreenLeaf to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same GreenLeaf website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the GreenLeaf features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the GreenLeaf services or websites you visit.
Pages of our website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity [LP13] ). [LP15]
Security of your Personal Information
GreenLeaf secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
GreenLeaf uses the following methods for this purpose:
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this site cannot be guaranteed.
Your State Privacy Rights.
In the past twelve months, we have collected the following categories of personal information from consumers and shared those categories as follows:
We do not sell your personal information. We use your information to provide services to you as described above.
Subject to certain exceptions you have the right to (1) request to know more about the categories and specific pieces of personal information we collect, use and disclose, (2) request deletion or your personal information, and (3) not be discriminated against for exercising these rights. You may make these requests by contacting us at info@Greenleafsf.com or at the phone number or mailing address indicated below.
If you would like to request deletion of your information, subject to the exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- · Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent; [LP21]
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
GreenLeaf does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of sixteen. If you are under the age of sixteen, please do not use or provide any information on our website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under sixteen without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under sixteen, please contact us at info@Greenleafsf.com .
E-mail and Text Communications
From time to time, GreenLeaf may contact you via email or text for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email or text from GreenLeaf, or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email or text from GreenLeaf, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button [LP24] on the email, or contacting us through the information below.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
GreenLeaf welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that GreenLeaf has not adhered to this Statement, please contact GreenLeaf at:
453 Valley Drive
Brisbane, CA 94005
Effective as of August 02, 2022